As apposed to the industry standard
definition of "clean energy", at RFCINCo clean energy is defined as;
energy produced without routine use of ecologically harmful feed-stocks
or assemblies that produce pollutants to generate/convert energy into electricity for general
This definition eliminates feed-stocks such as; coal, gas, oil, etc. from the category of clean energy options as well as renewable fuel use -and- any hardware assemblies that uses combustion driven conversion processes that result in environmental pollution to produce/convert energy into electricity.
Ambient energy is further defined by RFCINCo as; energy derived from locally sourced ambient energy sources using passive collection and conversion processes that do not produce any environmental pollutants in its collection and/or conversion processes.
Such ambient energy sources are derived from wind, solar, hydro, thermal convection, thermo-electric transitions and ionized atmospheric collection source/assemblies along with any other forms of naturally occurring potential energy inputs that can be passively collected and converted from the environment without causing any ecological harm in the process.
assemblies that utilize processes that collect/convert ambient energy
sources is the another major focus of RFCINCo's research and product development libraries for all products being developed
through the CSE Programs.
These include yet, are not limited to;
- Wind driven kinetic turbines
- Liquid flow driven kinetic (Hydro-electric) turbines
- Heat driven kinetic (thermal convection) turbines
- Heat variance driven solid state (thermo-electric) ionic
CSE Product Assembly Categories Review:
Plug-in Ambient Energy Collectors: As was mentioned previously, ambient
energy is any energy type naturally occurring in any typical environment
that can be harnessed through safe passive collection/conversion
processes -to safely and efficiently collect/convert native-sourced
free-flowing energy types into potable electricity.
These include assemblies such as; wind turbine assemblies, hydro-electric turbine assemblies, photovoltaic cell assemblies, thermo-electric turbine assemblies, stator assemblies, rotor assemblies, induction motor assemblies, electromagnetic turbine assemblies, etc.
Our intent with these product lines are -to provide all varieties of energy conversion products that meet our standards while best defining preferred ones that can excel in the customer's native environment as optimal comprehensive energy production suites that are tailored for each region and biome type we can design viable products for.
Energy converters: Our energy converters are intended to serve all
standard types of amp/V throughput demands -to best ensure their sister
product varieties function at their optimally desired throughput demands for all
potential connected devices. These include products such as; capacitor
assemblies, inverter assemblies and more.
- Energy storage: Though, many types of batteries already exist in the market, The CSE Programs seeks to develop ones that are able to meet capacity and throughput demands for our client's assemblies demands in clean and easy to maintain ways for the average consumer. So, our batteries are being designed to only use safe naturally occurring rechargeable salt water storage mediums and safe reliable long lasting catalytic assemblies to facilitate adequate absorption, storage and release/cycling of electron flow for use with our other CSE product libraries.
- Distribution assemblies: CSE's energy distribution assemblies are intended to work seamlessly with both, our line of products and the greater variety of pipeline access/exchange products which, are already standard installations at the consumer's residences. This includes products such as; plug-in -line splicing products, inverters, capacitors, relays, stand-alone outlets (110/260) etc.